An Aerosol Disenfectant
MediSol is a synergistic formulation of three biocides having wide spectrum activity. A proven formulation from Medichem Intl, England, acclaimed in over 40 countries.
Better Dispersion Higher penetration to organic matter Enhanced efficacy
- Dodecylamine Sulphamate
- Poly(hexamethylene) biguanide
- (Alkyl)Octyl decyl dimethyl ammonium chloride
- Nonyl Phenyl NP9
- Corrosion Inhibitors
New generation biocide that has ant-bacterial, anti-fungal, anti- viral and sporicidal activity at low concentrations. The dodecylamine sulphamate salt in combination with alkyl or aryl-alkyl modified amine salt compound and the biguanide PHMB enter into a molecular structure resulting in a stable biocidal complex. Alkyl didecyl dimethyl ammonium chloride, a powerful long chain quaternary compounds (QAC). It is well known that the long chain QAC possess the greatest anti-bacterial activity.
- Dodecylamine sulphamate stimulates the contraction of the cytoplasm followed by complete stripping of the cell wall
- Cell death results from inactivation of energy producing enzymes such as those concerned with glucose, succinate and pyruvate oxidase systems
Fourth generation broad spectrum anti-microbial related to chlorhexidene group, which has persistent action for longer duration.
(Alkyl)Octyl decyl dimethyl ammonium chloride.
Triquaternery compound with broad-spectrum action.
Nonyl Phenyl NP9
Non-ionic surfactant with antiviral action. It breaks down organic load and promotes finer dispersion and spread of aerosol. This achieves better contact with microbial surface and enables conjugated biocides to penetrate the cytoplasm. As a non-ionic surfactant it helps in better penetration of biocides into organic matter.
A group of anticorrosive factors, which makes the application of MediSol safer and effective on metallic cages, feeders/waterers, hatchery equipments etc.
- Bactericidal, Virucidal and fungicidal
- No activation required
- Non pH dependent
- Non Corrosive
- Good residual effect
- Biodegradable â€“ Ecofriendly
- Finer dispersion for better aerosol spray
- Safe, can be used in presence of birds
- Better penetration into organic matter
For surface disinfection
4 ml per ltr of water
4 ml per ltr once in a week
For equipments and accessories
100 ml in 5 ltrs of water and dip for 10 minutes
100 ml of in 5 ltrs of water, swab or spray three times a day
During disease outbreak
6 ml per ltr as aerosol pray once in 3 days
500 ml, 1 ltr and 5 ltr